Sunday 22 August 2010

Football Match and Organ Recitals

Saturday, 21 August


I went to Championship of soccer match to Leeds. My seat was behind the goal so I became so excited! There were many supporters of Leeds United and they were warming up! We sang the club song with them and supported in a loud voice! Finally Leeds United won, 3-1.






After came back to York, I went to city centre with my friend.
We went the pub and ate fish and chips! After dinner we went to Organ Recitals 2010 in York Minster at 19:00. It was a great performance! Because the performance suited an air of fantastic Minster at night. And 5songs were performed by the pipe organ. These songs were different types of music. After the recitals we talked with the pipe organist and shook hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment