Saturday 21 August 2010

from Kyoto to York

Monday, 16 August

I took the airplane in Kansai International Airport at 10:00. I got on KLM and after 12 hours I arrived at Amsterdam. I had 6 hours until I made the plane connection, so I went to the city center of Amsterdam with my friends.





First, it was too difficult for us to buy a thicket. We just didn't know what to do! But the back people told me about how to buy, so we could buy the thicket!










We took the train which was the blue and yellow stripes. I like this design!
In the train I look out of the window and found many nice buildings. So I took some photos.










After we came to the city center, we took a walk around the station. It was crowded with tourists.
Many shops lined both sides of the street. And I discovered some accommodations. There were a lot of ships on the river and some cafe and bars near the river.




We spent great time in Amsterdam. I could take many lovely pictures! We turned back to Schipol airport and took the airplane to go to Leeds airport. At last we arrived at York at 23:00 pm. It took for about 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment