Sunday 29 August 2010

at Liverpool

Saturday, 27 August

I woke up at 5:30 and I left home at 6:30 to go to Liverpool with my friends!!!
I took the train at 7:40 and it took about for 2 hours from York to Liverpool. First we went to the art museum near by the station. There were many old paintings and they were very beautiful.

After the museum we we went to Mathew Street! It is very famous by Beatles! We bought some souvenirs! In the souvenir shop there were many tourists.










And many people took the pictures. Of course I took many lovely photos! For example I took a photo with John Lennon statue!

Then we went to Albert Dock, TATE museum, Liverpool Cathedral and many shops. Especially I loved TATE museum! It was the modern art museum. There were a lot of interesting works. I want to go again! Because we had a little time, so I couldn't enjoy slowly.

Liverpool was the very exciting city! I enjoyed the weekend trip!   

No comments:

Post a Comment