Sunday 22 August 2010

Afternoon Tea

Friday, 20 August

I went to city centre with my friends after classes.
Because we wanted to take afternoon tea! So we went to the famous cafe, Betty's cafe.
In the 4 bus I could buy a return ticket and a student discount! £3.2→£2.5!!




Betty's 


In the store, they were sold that chocolates, cookies, some tea, some cakes and so on.
I bought some English Breakfast tea as the souvenir for my family.







Traditional Afternoon Tea


Of course, we chose afternoon tea!We took some tea and we ate 3 dishes.The bottom dish was some sandwiches. The middle dish was the scone with butter and jam. The top dish was cakes. There were a eclair, a piece of  lemon cake and a berry tart.
It was so delicious! Before I came to York I wanted to take afternoon tea, so I was happy so much!



After going out from Betty's we were taking a walk in the city centre. Then it rained! But we didn't have an umbrella. So we run to the bus stop but we got wet. It often rains in UK so we should take an umbrella always!

No comments:

Post a Comment