Saturday 4 September 2010

Edinburgh

Monday, 30 August
I went to Edinburgh with my friends on Bank holiday!
It was very cold and windy on Sunday, but it was sunny and comfortable on Monday.
It took for about 3 hours from York to Edinburgh because the train stopped for some problems for 15 minutes. But I could arrive at 11am.

First I went to Edinburgh Castle. It was very big and there is a high placs. So I could look at the very beautiful scenery. And I walked around the castle. There are some museums, souvenir shops and photo spots. I enjoyed so much!!

After going to the castle, we went to Scotch museum. We listened about history of scotch and how to make scotch. And I could find my favorite scotch and buy it as the souvenir for my parents.
After that we went up stairs at the monument. It was very vey high! But I could take some lovely photos. It was a valuable experience for me.I enjoyed my bank holiday trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment